F.J. Reeves & Sons Ltd. pride ourselves in the training, development and opportunities we provide for employees.
We achieved Investors in People Accreditation in 2016 and have continued investing in our employees, with progression, rewards and embedded processes.
We have vast experience with employees working their way up to management and as the company is continually growing, there will always be a way to develop and progress in your role.We welcome all applicants for the positions listed below but also encourage new applicants with all trade backgrounds to send your CV as we are always on the lookout for great employees.
Experienced, qualified bricklayer is needed to work on all types of domestic and commercial projects.
- Opportunity to become part of a well-respected and long-established company
- Pay is hourly based on an expectation of 45 hours per week
- Pay is competitive and negotiable depending on experience and qualifications
- 28 days' holiday (pro-rata) including bank holidays
- Auto-enrolment in an excellent pension scheme
- Full-time, permanent position
- Attention to detail and ability to carry out quality work
- Recent employment references
- Relevant or similar qualification to Level NVQ3 or City and Guilds
- Relevant experience in the construction industry
- Willingness to carry varied jobs on site
- Full driving licence
To apply, send your CV by filling out the form below or phone 01935 850625.
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, driven, Working Foreman.
The Working Foreman is a key role reporting to the Contracts Manager. The purpose of the role is to coordinate and manage direct and subcontracted labour to help to ensure that construction projects are completed on time, within budget and to a high quality standard.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Day to day co-ordination and supervision of direct and subcontracted staff
- Management and allocation of resources including plant, equipment, vehicles and materials
- Supporting the contract manager/s on a wide range of projects in line with our Health and Safety and quality standards
- Client communication
- Completing site inspections and maintaining site records
- Driving outputs and motivating teams
- Ensuring a high standard of work
Requirements. The following are compulsory:
- All candidates must have qualifications and experience in a construction trade
- Must be willing to be hands on as and when required
- Experience in running a site, directing and supervising trades
- Full current driving licence
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organisational, communication and planning skills
- Excellent attention to detail and able to produce work to a high standard
Other desired requirements:
- Experience in carrying out inductions and being responsible for site security
- SSSTS (min) SMSTS (ideally)
- Familiar in working to deadlines
Competitive rates of pay. Training available for the right candidate. Previous applicants please don't hesitate to re-apply for this position. Please fill out the form below and attach your CV or please feel free to send your CV to our postal address.